Friday, October 6, 2023

Not Only Guide, I Can Be a Public Relation

For the International Conference on the Threat of Extinction of the Sumatran Tiger in Samosir,  Indonesia, I am offering myself as:

- Public relations to manage the journalists and people who want to attend or ask for information about the international conference. I will help you to make the articles both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.

- Become a Tour Guide or Tour Assistant Photographer—I can handle your guests, guide them, tell many stories about Lake Toba, and take great photos.

As PR who manages the journalists and the public, I need time to write articles and deep research about conference topics. I think it reasonable I get IDR 500.000 or US$ 32 per day for helping your conference. It is just the same price for the Tour Guide if you want me to handle your group. 

I will try to help you and the Tourism Board of Samosir to make the articles to share with the media and public. I also help you to make documentation during your conference and tour.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful Day Joined Lake Toba Trip with 14 People Guests from Holland and Belgium

  NINNA.ID -Since July 2023, many Europeans visit Lake Toba. Until now August 2023, many tour guides especially local guides in Samosir Isl...